Monday, August 21, 2017

Mr. Olympia 2017 predictions


Mr. Olympia 2017 predictions, I believe there will be a major upset in this year’s Mr Olympia only if Shawn rhoden or Cedric McMillan call pull of the upset.




Dexter Jackson can’t be counted out who has the potential to take away the title from Phil heath. Now to the big question can big ramy (Mamdouh Elssbiay) win the Mr. Olympia my guess is no! I definitely see him making a big impact but definitely not winning. Same goes for Roelly Winklaar; he is focused more on getting big than focusing on proportions and flow.





William Bonac is somebody to watch out for, he looks amazing and he has very few weaknesses, so I see him doing very well in top 5.





Nathan de Asha is somebody I like in terms of his improvements .I hope we will have a break in the Mr. Olympia pattern where someone wins the title 4 times, 6 times in a row and a new champion will be crowned in the sport of bodybuilding.





My pick for top five are:



Phil heath



Dexter Jackson



Cedric McMillan



William Bonac



Mamdouh Elssbiay



Shawn rhoden





If you like this video Please share, subscribe and like the video. I would love to hear your feedback and point of view on this topic. Who do you think is going to be in Top 6?

No comments:

Post a Comment