Sunday, September 17, 2017

My Transformation from Fat to Fit Episode 8

My Transformation from Fat to Fit, This is week 2 of my journey on a quest to get fit and shed fat. As explained in the previous episode I have just started my weight training after my accident and haven’t trained in last 5 months. Watch the first episode:



Training in week 2 has been great, in this episode I want to discuss my training and diet. There is a lot of misconception of diet in India and all over the world. People are made to believe that they need to consume supplements or vitamin tablets to build a good physique or to lose weight, which isn’t true.




I would say I am training with only 80% of the training intensity at the moment, as I want to get adjusted to the training demands for few weeks and then on I am going to step up the pace. I want to show you guys that it’s absolutely possible to be in great shape by staying natural and just make sure you have a plan and have the work ethic. Week by week piece by piece and muscle by muscle everything is going to evolve. I want all of you to support me and be part of my journey in turning fat into muscle.



Please subscribe to my YouTube channel and support me in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment