Thursday, October 5, 2017

How to Gain Mass In your Biceps


I often get asked by new bee’s in the gym lot of questions on diet, training and supplementation. One of the question which a student of mine asked was “How to gain mass in your arm” well I said bloody train them hard and train them heavy Boy!



He was in awe for moment and said is it all that it takes build huge arms? I said yes, hell yeah. Let me tell you my story or rather my experience of training arms more specifically building biceps. My biceps have always responded to heavy training and more importantly to barbell curls. Cheating is even better when it comes to arm training. Here is a video where I demonstrate the raw biceps training workout which will hit every muscle fiber I your arm. Please do subscribe to my channel to get more training and dieting tips.


No comments:

Post a Comment