Monday, December 11, 2017

Best Protein Source for Indian Diet

I often get asked what the best Protein Source is for Indian Diet. Well the answer is neither complex nor very simple; there are varieties of food from which you can get the desired macros. What matters are your food choice and your goal, that’s the most important aspect one needs to focus on.


I am a Non-vegetarian and I like to get my protein from chicken and fish. Chicken and fish are one of the best sources of protein as they have low fat and great protein. I love eggs and I like to eat whole eggs rather than just egg whites.

When it comes to vegetarian source of protein I like paneer, tofu and cheese but I like to stay away from those foods and use them sparingly in my diet. You can get protein from milk products and soya, here in this video I explain that in details.



Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos on exercise and diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment